Are you ready for COVID-19 vaccine introduction?
In April 2020, immunization staff from 90 countries built the COVID-19 Peer Hub to share experience, spread ideas, and take action to keep vaccination going during the pandemic.
As 2020 ends, we are now getting ready to contribute to successfully introducing COVID-19 vaccines to protect those most exposed and vulnerable.
Immunization staff are likely to be involved in the global effort to introduce and roll out COVID-19 vaccines.
Help us understand your needs and challenges.
- Our goal is to find ways to better support immunization staff in our programmes in preparing for COVID-19 vaccine introduction.
- Initial results will be presented and discussed at the upcoming Teach to Reach Accelerator Conference.
What are we asking?
- How are immunization services and campaigns recovering following the initial shock of the pandemic?
- What is the most critical challenge that you are facing now due to the pandemic?
- How are you preparing for COVID-19 vaccine introduction?
- For Members of the COVID-19 Peer Hub, how has peer learning been helpful?
Some questions have been prepared with input from the World Health Organization’s Immunization Data Team.